Friday, December 16, 2011

Answers - Songs of Christmas

1. Where do you hear Silver Bells?                              
"And on every street corner you hear", Silver Bells…

2. Who danced with the silk hat on his head?                            
Frosty, of course

3. Where do you find Reindeer Paws?                                     
Up on a housetop Reindeer Pause…

4. What did the noisy cattle do to wake the poor baby?                    
The cattle were Lowing

5. When did I see three ships?                               
I saw 3ships come sailing in on Christmas day in the morning.

6. What size were the Kings of the Orient?                             
They were tiny little Kings, they were wee…

7. What helps to make the season bright?                              
Some turkey and some mistletoe, help…..

8. Who wants a pair of hop-a-long boots, and a pistol that shoots?
That’s the hope of Barney and Ben - cause it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…

9. Who still wants a hula-hoop?                                       
ALVIN!!! still wants a hula hoop

10. Who kept time to the drum?
Along with the drummer boy "The Ox and Lamb kept time" ba rum bum bum bum

11. Who and what color was the animal that gave the hay to pillow his head?
I said the cow all white and red , I gave him my hay to pillow his head (from "The Friendly Beasts")

12.Where do the hopes and fears of all the years meet?
The hopes and fears of all the years are met in "Thee" or in the little town of Bethlehem.

13. What would keep me warm all the way home? 
But if you really hold me tight, all the way home I’ll be warm. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

14. What does Susie want?
Jolly old St Nicholas says "Susie wants a sled"

15. Why does the child want his two front teeth?
So he can wish you Merry Christmas or (whistle)

16. What was the other reindeer's name? (she used to laugh and call him names)
Olive. "All of the other reindeer"

17. What was the horse in Jingle bells named? 
Bob "The bells on Bobbed tails rang"

I8. When will I finally go?
I’ll wish you a merry Christmas, but I won’t go until I get some, (or figgy pudding)

19. What color is Christmas without you?

Elvis said it would be a blue Christmas without you

20. What is the parson in the meadows name?
Frosty says that he is Parson Brown. When we're walking in a winter wonderland..

Extra Credit:
Where does one go a wassailing?
Here we go a wassailing amongst the leaves so green.

ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
You noticed of course: Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment